WHEEL AND TYRE DEALS. RON MITTON TIRES TORONTO.
Wheel And Tyre Deals
- (deal) a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
- Distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to the players for a game or round
- (deal) cover: act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
- (deal) bargain: an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- Include a new player in a card game by giving them cards
- Distribute or mete out (something) to a person or group
- A port on the Mediterranean Sea in southern Lebanon; pop. 14,000. Founded in the 2nd millennium bc as a colony of Sidon, it was for centuries a Phoenician port and trading center
- Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Tyre (Arabic: , '; Phoenician: , , '; ????, Tzor; Tiberian Hebrew , '; Akkadian: ???? ; Greek: ', Tyros; Sur; Tyrus) is a city in the South Governorate of Lebanon.
Most authorities regard the wheel as one of the oldest and most important inventions, which originated in ancient Mesopotamia in the 5th millennium BC (Ubaid period), originally in the function of potter's wheels. Near the northern side of the Caucasus several graves were found, in which since 3700 BC people had been buried on wagons or carts (both types). The earliest depiction of what may be a wheeled vehicle (here a wagon—four wheels, two axles), is on the Bronocice pot, a ca. 3500 BC clay pot excavated in southern Poland.
Wheel of Brisbane
Opened on the 30th August 2008 the Wheel of Brisbane stands 60 metres tall The wheel has 42 air-conditioned, fully enclosed capsules each capable of seating up to 6 adults and 2 children. Each ride is of 12 to 15 minutes duration (which roughly equates to 3 or 4 wheel rotations) and offers unique panoramic 360 degree views of the river and city. Spins at bit fast for me heheh
Related topics: just tires rockfordused tire kingtires rack coupondunlop slick tyrestruck tire replacementbuy winter tyrescamper spare tire coverscooper tires discoverer htscooter tire pressurecanadian tire brampton shoppers world