Ladies stainless steel dress watch : Concord delirium watch
Ladies Stainless Steel Dress Watch
- steel containing chromium that makes it resistant to corrosion
- In metallurgy stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5 or 11% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel, but it is not stain-proof.
- (Stainless steels) Steels that are corrosion and heat resistant and contain a minimum of 10% to 12% chromium. Other alloying elements are often present.
- A form of steel containing chromium, resistant to tarnishing and rust
- (Dress Watches) Dress watches are a more formal or glamorous style of watch traditionally worn with evening wear. See all dress watches.
- (lady) a polite name for any woman; "a nice lady at the library helped me"
- An informal, often brusque, form of address to a woman
- (lady) a woman of the peerage in Britain
- A woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference)
- A women's public toilet
- (lady) dame: a woman of refinement; "a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady"
Dress wristshot - Alpha Planet Ocean Orange
Testing out how my current watches look as they would in a formal setting, half hidden by the cuff of my shirt and jacket. The Alpha Planet Ocean Orange is way too orange and sporty. Size wise it's okay, but much too contrasting for dress. Might do better on a simpler black strap.
Casio Dress Watch
Watch is both solar and atomic. No need to change the battery or set the watch, ever!
See also: montblanc chronograph quartzpanerai watch reviewsdiesel black watchwatch one hour photowatch paris hilton video freewhere can i buy a watchbig leather watchesbergmann chronograph