Automatic quad watch winder - Cartier womens watch - Cartier 21 chronograph.
Automatic Quad Watch Winder
- An automatic or self-winding watch is a mechanical watch, whose mainspring is wound automatically by the natural motion of the wearer's arm, providing energy to run the watch, to make it unnecessary to manually wind the watch. Most mechanical watches sold today are self-winding.
- A device used to allow the continuous running of automatic (self-winding) wrist watches when not in use. In general, automatic watches employ the use of a rotor, or a moving weight to wind itself when worn on the wrist.
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- automatic rifle: light machine gun
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- Short for
- quadriceps: a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- A quadrangle
- A quadriceps
- (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- quadruplet: one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
Macro/20 Feb 2011/1526
Watch winder. Taken on a Canon 1Ds Mk II fitted with a Canon 50mm f1.8 and 3 Kenko extension tubes.
Wolf winders are unreliable i am told. Died after 2 years.
See also: watch phone booth online freemens watch capwenger watch manualsolar wrist watcheshow to watch google videos on pspwatch chuck season 2 episode 1 onlinecasio watch strapspulsar watch manuals