- A term used to describe a poor credit rating. Common practices that can
damage a credit rating include making late payments, skipping payments,
exceeding card limits or declaring bankruptcy. "Bad Credit" can result in being
- This refers to a low FICO score or a poor credit rating resulting from a
borrower's negative payment history (i.e. defaults, late payments), outstanding
debts, bankruptcy filings, and/or other credit-tarnishing circumstances.
- Credit history or credit report is, in many countries, a record of an
individual's or company's past borrowing and repaying, including information
about late payments and bankruptcy. The term "credit reputation" can either be
used synonymous to credit history or to credit score.
- A loan is a type of debt. Like all debt instruments, a loan entails the
redistribution of financial assets over time, between the and the .
- automobile loan: a personal loan to purchase an automobile
- (Auto Loans) Asset Backed Securities collateralized by principal and
interest payments of automobile loans.
John's/Fast Auto Loans, Inc.
A Papa John's restaurant and a Fast Auto Loans,
Inc. center in Newport News, VA, on 712 J Clyde Morris Blvd. This building that
houses these stores was built in 1976.
Papa John's/Fast Auto Loans, Inc.
The sign for a Papa John's restaurant and a
Fast Auto Loans, Inc. center in Newport News, VA, on 712 J Clyde Morris Blvd.