- Auto Insurance provides protection from losses resulting from owning and
operating an auto. The insurance covers losses to the insured's property and
losses for which the insured is liable as a result of owning or operating an
- Business auto policy (BAP) — A standard business automobile policy that is
designed to cover the liability and physical damage of motor vehicles. Liability
coverage can be provided for the organization, regardless of whether a
nonprofit, a staff member, volunteer or other party owns the vehicle.
- Vehicle insurance (also known as auto insurance, car insurance, or motor
insurance) is insurance purchased for cars, trucks, and other vehicles.
- relation based on similarities and differences
- the act of examining resemblances; "they made a comparison of noise levels";
"the fractions selected for comparison must require pupils to consider both
numerator and denominator"
- The act or instance of comparing
- An analogy
- The quality of being similar or equivalent
- qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books";
Idle Equipment Caravan
Dennis Slater and Toby Mack reflect on the 37
percent of the workforce the construction equipment industry has shed in the
current recession. By comparison, auto manufacturing and dealership jobs are
down by 16 percent, while job losses in the finance and insurance industry
amount to 6 percent of their workforce.