PIANO SOUNDBOARD REPAIR - REPAIR BROKEN XBOX.
Piano Soundboard Repair
- sounding board: (music) resonator consisting of a thin board whose vibrations reinforce the sound of the instrument
- Soundboard is a magazine published quarterly by the Guitar Foundation of America (GFA). The GFA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to furthering interest and knowledge of the guitar - primarily the classical guitar and classical guitar music.
- A thin sheet of wood over which the strings of a piano or similar instrument are positioned to increase the sound produced
- A soundboard is a device traditionally created in Adobe Flash that catalogues and plays many short soundbites and audio clips. Soundboards also provide the benefit of standardizing the format - thus no outside media player is needed.
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- used chiefly as a direction or description in music; "the piano passages in the composition"
- A passage marked to be performed softly
- a keyboard instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds
- used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly
Antique Werner Piano--Free
Werner piano made in Chicago around 1915. Great piano with a lot of potential. The soundboard needs repair (repairs estimated at ~1K), but the cost of repairs would be comparable to buying a very basic newer used upright from a piano store, and the sound quality of this piano would be MUCH BETTER. Also a few nicks and scratches and one missing ivory.
bottom of the harp and soundboard
There is some evidence on the harp of where the player action used to be; the harp has been repaired to prevent rust. A small amount of rust is present today, so I'll have the piano technician take a look. The soundboard is in pretty good shape, only one minor crack.
See also: movie projector repairrepair fogged headlightsrepair win xp prodisc dvd repaircar keying repairvideo game monitor repairstorm window repair partsused auto repair manualstubless tire repair