VEHICLE REPAIR MANUALS. KOHLER SHOWER FAUCET REPAIR
Vehicle Repair Manuals
- (Repair manual) A book which details the procedure for repairing one or more components of a vehicle. Compare Service manual.
- A thing used for transporting people or goods, esp. on land, such as a car, truck, or cart
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- A thing used to express, embody, or fulfill something
- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- A substance that facilitates the use of a drug, pigment, or other material mixed with it
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
4 cyl, 1.8 ltr, manual 5-sp
Excellent parts-locker or great city vehicle for mechanic / car hobbyist. Fix the head gasket and you've got a VERY nice car! Or fix-and-sell at well above blue book -- $2,600! for this vehicle and condition at 112,558 mi -- and make a small profit. No conspicuous noises, knocks or whines, nor any vibrations at all at any time (motor mounts perfect). GREAT acceleration/power. EXCELLENT AIR CONDITIONING. Last tune up, June '10. All paperwork / receipts on this vehicle including engine repairs, available for review. All fluids replaced, belts inspected, battery, 1-yr old. NEW TIMING BELT INSTALLED. One mechanic for all repairs: Airpark Auto Service 8115 E. Raintree Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 480-998-1605 BuyMy00Mazda@yahoo.com (602) 881-1115
From "Diesel Vehicles" (1942)
Caption: "Correct method of unscrewing the delivery-union nut at the injection-pump end of a delivery pipe." From a copy of Diesel Vehicles: Operation, Maintenance, and Repair that I found in the free pile outside an antique shop a few days ago. I love old technical manuals like this, especially ones from the 1930s and 40s. They're straightforward and practically-minded, and the variety and styles of illustrations in this book are fascinating as well. yup, I'm a geek. ----- Seattle, WA 18-Dec-2010