WEDDING PHOTO FRAMES ENGRAVED - CHRISTIAN PHOTO ART.
Wedding Photo Frames Engraved
- (photo frame) A frame specifically designed for standard sized photographs, often with an easel backing.
- (Photo Frame) Freckles photo frames are freestanding and made from padded applique fabric. Each is designed to coordinate with a different bedding theme and fit a 10 x 15cm (4 x 6”) photo or picture.
- (Photo frame) A picture frame is a container for a picture, such as a painting or photograph, intended to enhance it, make it easier to display, or protect it.
- (engraving) a print made from an engraving
- Cut or carve a text or design on (such an object)
- Cut (a design) as lines on a metal plate for printing
- (engraving) a block or plate or other hard surface that has been engraved
- Cut or carve (a text or design) on the surface of a hard object
- cut or impressed into a surface; "an incised design"; "engraved invitations"
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- a party of people at a wedding
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
wedding photo frames engraved - Closeout Silver
Closeout Silver Brushed Metal Engravable Photo Wedding Album 4x6 Wholesale with Crystal Accents
FC-59040 Silver Brushed Metal Personalized Engravable Photo Wedding Album 4x6 Wholesale with Crystal Accents (Fit 4" x 6" Photo) Size: 5-1/4" x 7" x 2' Imprint Area: 3" x 5-1/2" Let our promotional products supply your every occasion personalized corporate gift needs. Our promotional photo album and picture frame can be custom engraved or imprinted with corporate logos to transform them into the perfect promotional items and promotional gifts for your company. Custom promotional items such as, personalized picture album and photo frame make great grooms man gifts. And our engraved gifts and engraved picture frame, make the perfect personalized wedding gifts, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah and any occasion gift list. Holds 48 pictures
Project 365 // Day 95 - Brad and I decided that we are going to do "The Anniversary Dance" at our wedding. If you're unfamiliar, it's a dance where all married couples are asked to get up and dance. During the song, the DJ asks couples to sit down, eliminating married couples by the number of years they've been married, until the longest married couples are still standing. When we get married, my grandparents (whom Brad and I are so incredibly close with) will have been married for sixty years and two days! They are, without a doubt the longest married couple that we know. So, we wanted to do something special for them, and give them a gift after the dance. I thought awhile ago about a double frame with their wedding photo and a recent photo in them; we decided we were going to go to Things Remembered and have it engraved. But, tonight at Hallmark, I found this frame, and it's so perfect! Where the old photo goes, it says "We Did", and where the recent photo goes, it says "We Still Do". Perfect! I bought it, and I love it. Since Brad is in Canada, I sent him a photo message of it, and he said he loved it, too! It's so perfect! Now, I just have to attempt to get a good recent photo of them between now and the wedding!
Day 29 - 10/08/08 - Things Remembered
Lee and I went shopping this day for a wedding gift present. Our boss is getting married next week, and she didn't register anywhere, so we just tried to get her a little something. I already thought about Things Remembered, because I know they have a lot of wedding stuff they can engrave. It's always great to personalize a gift. We chose a silver half-clock (with intertwined rings on top), half-photo-frame from Things Remembered. We had it engraved with their names and wedding date, and underneath the clock, it says "It's about time!" since they've been together for so long and only NOW getting married. Then Lee suggested that we take a goofy ass picture of ourselves to put inside the photo frame.