Large Photo Printers. How To Make A Photo Album
Large Photo Printers
- (Photo Printer) A photo printer, also called snapshot printer, is a computer printer that is specifically designed to print high quality digital photos on photo paper. These printers usually have a very high number of nozzles and are capable of printing droplets as small as 2 picoliters.
- (Photo printer) In computing, a printer is a peripheral which produces a hard copy (permanent readable text and/or graphics) of documents stored in electronic form, usually on physical print media such as paper or transparencies.
- a garment size for a large person
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
large photo printers - HEWCQ111A -
HEWCQ111A - Designjet Z6200 60 Wide-Format Inkjet Photo Printer
Designed for print service providers, this wide-format printer enables you to produce a broad range of output, including posters, fine art, displays and signs. Easily meet clients demands with the high-performance print speedsup to 1500 ft/hr. Embedded spectrophotometer delivers excellent color accuracy and consistency, reducing unnecessary reprints. Eight ink printing system provides you with uniform gloss and a wider color gamut, so you can take on complex photo jobs. Work more productively, thanks to automated media loading. Maximum Print Speed (Black): N/A; Network Ready: Yes; Printer Type: Wide Format Inkjet; Print Resolution (Color) (Width x Height): 2400 x 1200 dpi.
For a few years now I've taken digital pictures, but I never printed them. If I wanted prints, I sent the files out and someone else printed them. I had an old color printer at home, but I used it so infrequently that the ink jets were always clogged. So before I could print, I had to run all sorts of unclogging software. Recently, though, I realized that my photo club had access to some nice printers. We had to pay for paper and ink, but that was all. However, there were two printers and two computers. Learning the software and hardware was a bit daunting. Recently, I decided to tackle it. A friend walked me through the printing of small images, large images, and very large images. I took notes furiously. Today, I tried following my notes. Voila! I made a print. I am a happy camper.
Large Format Printer
With the great array of colours that our large format printer gives us, creating large photo quality imagery is never a problem.