Shampooing Carpet. Apple Shaped Rugs.
- Wash or clean (something, esp. the hair) with shampoo
- use shampoo on (hair)
- Shampoo is a hair care product used for the removal of oils, dirt, skin particles, dandruff, environmental pollutants and other contaminant particles that gradually build up in hair. The goal is to remove the unwanted build-up without stripping out so much sebum as to make hair unmanageable.
- Wash something in or out of the hair using shampoo
- (shampoo) cleansing agent consisting of soaps or detergents used for washing the hair
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
A self-composite of many, many carpet shampooers shampooing the soiled placemats on the kitchen table.
Darrell Cleans the Carpets, 1989
Shampooing the carpets at the townhouse, 1989 or 1990 maybe. A clean home is a happy home.
See also: ruggedcom rs400whole house carpetcarpet cleaning cambridgefilm carpet protectionnatural rug padspring rugvillage carpetsfunky pony rugscarpets with a twistgeometric pattern rugs