COUNTRY INN AND SUITES FRENCH QUARTER : RYE BB ACCOMMODATION.
Country Inn And Suites French Quarter
- The French Quarter, also known as Vieux Carre, is the oldest and most famous neighborhood in the city of New Orleans.
- The French Quarter of Charleston, South Carolina, is a section of Downtown Charleston. It is considered to be bounded by the Cooper River on the east, Broad Street on the south, Meeting Street on the west and Market Street on the north.
- Belden Place is a narrow alley in the Financial District of San Francisco, California that serves as the hub of the city's small French American community.
- A public house, informally known as a pub and sometimes referred to as the 'local', is an establishment licensed to serve alcoholic drinks for consumption on the premises in countries and regions of British influence. Britannica.com; Subscription Required. Retrieved 03-07-08.
- Limited service. Guest rooms are decorated with an at-home feeling, and specialized decor may include antiques. May lack some modern amenities such as TVs or phones. Offers a dining room which reflects the ambience of the inn. At a minimum, breakfast and dinner are served. Parking may be limited.
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- A set of furniture of the same design
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
French quarter, Bourbon street, LA - nice place to have fun!
French Quarter Magic
French Quarter Tour Guides have a magical quality
Related topics: bermuda hotel and restauranthatherley manor hotelbed and breakfast near disneylandplaza hotel dealscheap hotel rates in floridaayres hotel groupthe devonshire arms country house hotelfll hotels with airport shuttlemgm grand hotel fire 1980