I WEAR T SHIRT - FINAL FANTASY VII T SHIRTS
I Wear T Shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- be dressed in; "She was wearing yellow that day"
- Habitually have on one's body or be dressed in
- Have on one's body or a part of one's body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose
- Exhibit or present (a particular facial expression or appearance)
- impairment resulting from long use; "the tires showed uneven wear"
- clothing: a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
Diego wears the 2006 vintage Arduino t-shirt
Today Diego sent me a picture of himself in the lab wearing the now-vintage 2006 Ars Electronica Arduino t-shirt ... if you have one and want to send me a picture as well, I would love to post it here
I forgot to post this when I made the t-shirt. Wore it to the club. Of course I forgot I was wearing it and everyone is staring at me trying to read the long ass text as I'm walking.