COOL LOGO T SHIRTS : WEARING OBAMA T SHIRT
Cool Logo T Shirts
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- Become or cause to become less hot
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- A symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc
- A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. Logos are either purely graphic (symbols/icons) or are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or wordmark).
- a company emblem or device
- (logos) Son: the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
4/34 VMK T-Shirt
Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom Final Farewell 4/34 One of the coolest real life items from the Virtual Magic Kingdom game is my VMK logo T-Shirt. I only wore it in the Disney parks, and usually only in Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom ( the 3 times I wore it). Cast members made nice comments, especially after the game was over. My VMK name is on the back of the shirt "partyhare" , though no one ever recognized me, even though I look like my avatar. I wore this shirt in the Magic Kingdom on the day I won a dream fastpass on it's a small world during the Year of a Millions Dreams. I loved it and it reminded me a winning dream ears from Host_Lily during Dreams month on VMK! This is a rare flickr picture for me too, since I never post any pictures of myself. And if you ever see me in the Disney parks with this shirt, be sure to say hi! Though I may be retiring it since VMK is closed for so long.
If you are what you eat, then you are also what you wear. While no-one is suggesting wearing a t-shirt bearing the logo of the Soviet Communist state defines you as a tyrannical, despotic mass-murderer, it does seem strange that such logos are worn as casual gear. I See swastikas next