Black T Shirt Outline - T Shirts Dance.
Black T Shirt Outline
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
I made a few DC fanboy shirts for my RB2 character. This was more complex than it looks. I had to add extra elements in order to get all the angles correct and add that black outline around the bolt.
ca. 2003 --- Singer Avril Lavigne Behind Diner Door --- Image by © Isabel Snyder/CORBIS OUTLINE