AUSTRALIAN FASHION WHOLESALERS : MEN FASHION CLOTHES 2011.
Australian Fashion Wholesalers
- (wholesale) sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
- (wholesale) sell in large quantities
- at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- a native or inhabitant of Australia
- of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- A native or national of Australia, or a person of Australian descent
- (australia) a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- characteristic or habitual practice
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Use materials to make into
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
Australian (L'Alpina) © Shaun Temple 2009 not to be confused with Kangol Remember the 80's? Awash with sportswear brands like Fila and Tacchini. It was a time when 80s casuals was at its peak. Australian by l'Alpina is an Italian sportswear brand that sat alongside Cerrutti 1881 and was a step up, a cut above the rest. A true gem of a brand, look out for it in Nick Loves film “The Firm”
Australian Airlines 767 Operating as Qantas Brisbane to Sydney
Related topics: ladies fashion plusvintage punk fashionfashion week mercedes benzfashion brands of the worldfashion model posepakistani fashion showgirls fashion makeover gamesfashion industry anorexia