ASIA FASHION - ACADEMY OF ART FASHION SHOW 2011
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A popular trend, esp. in styles of dress and ornament or manners of behavior
- The production and marketing of new styles of goods, esp. clothing and cosmetics
- A manner of doing something
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- the largest continent with 60% of the earth's population; it is joined to Europe on the west to form Eurasia; it is the site of some of the world's earliest civilizations
- (asian) a native or inhabitant of Asia
- The largest of the world's continents, constituting nearly one-third of the landmass, lying entirely north of the equator except for some Southeast Asian islands. It is connected to Africa by the Isthmus of Suez and borders Europe (part of the same landmass) along the Ural Mountains and across the Caspian Sea
- the nations of the Asian continent collectively
Asia - Fashion Editorial Shoot
Two SB-600 flashes used for this shot, one for ambient lighting, one with a honeycomb grid for face lighting. I had the ambient lighting flash held about a foot above my lens set to 1/16 power while my assistant held the gridded strobe off camera left, about 5 feet from the model set to 1/8 power.
Fashion Week Philippines Spring Summer 2011 - Whisper Show
Fashion Week Philippines Spring Summer 2011. Whisper Show. Resort, beach and swim wear. SMX SM Mall of Asia
Related topics: factory girl fashioni want to be a fashion stylistdog fashion disco mp3fashion shoes wholesale chinakate middleton fashion spotfashion island mall hoursbarbie fashion nailshigh fashion dressesfashion bags and shoes