Open source web content filter - Biodegradable coffee filters.
Open Source Web Content Filter
- (Content Filtering) A simple checking of certain words in an email. A rather useless technique given the character substitution tricks these days.
- Content-control software, also known as censorware or web filtering software, is a term for software designed and optimized for controlling what content is permitted to a reader, especially when it is used to restrict material delivered over the Web.
- (Content filtering) Content filtering is the technique whereby content is blocked or allowed based on analysis of its content, rather than its source or other criteria. It is most widely used on the internet to filter email and web access.
- of or relating to or being computer software for which the source code is freely available
- Christopher Lydon (born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1940) is an American media personality and author. He is best known for being the original host of The Connection, produced by WBUR and syndicated to other NPR stations.
- Open source describes practices in production and development that promote access to the end product's source materials. Some consider open source a philosophy, others consider it a pragmatic methodology.
- Denoting software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed with or without modification
- A similar filmy network spun by some insect larvae, esp. communal caterpillars
- an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving; "the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- A network of fine threads constructed by a spider from fluid secreted by its spinnerets, used to catch its prey
- A complex system of interconnected elements, esp. one perceived as a trap or danger
- an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
open source web content filter - Open Source
Open Source is the sixth recording by violinist Jeff Gauthier. The Jeff Gauthier Goatette features Wilco guitarist Nels Cline, his twin brother Alex Cline on drums, trumpeter John Fumo, pianist David Witham, and bassist Joel Hamilton. Gauthier's music draws from as many different influences as the title Open Source would suggest. From classical to jazz, to fusion to "new" and improvised music, Gauthier's compositions are informed by the many great artists he has worked with. He has been named a Downbeat "Rising Star" as both violinist and producer for several years running. As a violinist he has performed and recorded with Yusef Lateef, Nels Cline, Alex Cline, Mark Dresser, Vinny Golia, Steuart Liebig and many others. As a producer, Gauthier has worked with artists like Nels Cline, Benny Maupin, Jimmy and Stacy Rowles, Erik Friedlander, Jenny Schein man, and Alan Pasqua. Gauthier is also founder of Cryptogramophone Records, and co-producer of the Angel City Jazz festival. Gauthier will be booking the first two weeks of November 2011 at The Stone in New York City.
open source hardware / web 2.0 expo
open source hard ware development example at web 2.0 expo and conference berlin bcc october 2008
"On the Fly" Content Filter
filter functions found in the info panel to help users filter down the large results of tours
See also: pur filter faucetamsoil motorcycle oil filterspond filters and pumps2nd order low pass filterfilter media pondfluval filters internaljet filter bagfurnace filter rackaircraft oil filtersparker filters