Flight Time London To Hong Kong : Watch Your Flight.
Flight Time London To Hong Kong
- That portion of the trip actually spent in the air. For billing purposes this definition is generally strict and only applies from moment of lift-off to moment of touch-down.
- The time you have spent, in an hour-to-hour ratio, hooping in your life. You may or may not have been practicing tricks. Any time you spend interacting with your hoop counts, even if the hoop is not spinning.
- Herbert "Flight Time" Lang (born 1977) is a basketball player for the Harlem Globetrotters.
- A special administrative region on the southeastern coast of China, a former British dependency; pop. 6,850,000. The area comprises Hong Kong Island, ceded by China in 1841; the Kowloon peninsula, ceded in 1860; and the New Territories, additional areas of the mainland that were leased for 99 years in 1898. All were returned to China in 1997. Hong Kong has become one of the world's major financial and manufacturing centers
- formerly a Crown Colony on the coast of southern China in Guangdong province; leased by China to Britain in 1842 and returned in 1997; one of the world's leading commercial centers
- Hong Kong is a live album by Jean Michel Jarre, and released in 1994 on Disques Dreyfus, licensed to Polydor.
- British Hong Kong refers to Hong Kong under British rule from 1841 to 1997.
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country's financial center, and 32 boroughs
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
Air Transport News in 1984
I need to show a friend about a long-forgotten hikjacking in 1984. A British Airways Boeing 747-200 operating BA003 (probably London Heathrow - Hong Kong - Beijing) was hijacked to Taipei, Taiwan, on or about 23 or 24 March 1984. Taiwan and China was officially still at war at the time and had no diplomatic communications. Hong Kong was a British colony and had limited political connections with both China and Taiwan. One can imagine the excitement in the local media at the time! In the end, the hijacker surrendered to Taiwanese police and the 747 returned to Hong Kong the same night. The other piece of the news was from 5 April, 1984. "Cathay Pacific orders two brand-new Boeing 747-300s, costing HKD $700-million (USD $89-million) at the time. The Boeing 747-300 features an extended upper deck... Also, Cathay Pacific has just launched a daily service from Hong Kong to Frankfurt-am-Main. Frankfurt is a major transportation hub in Europe... Cathay's flight arrives at FRA at 07:30, perfect for passengers connecting to other cities across Europe..."
VH-OJM / Boeing 747-438 / 25245/875 / Qantas
Whoops... left the dust spots in! Anyway, hard to believe this one is 20 years of age. I suppose it is only a matter of time before they disappear :( Gosford arrives as QFA029/QF029 from Hong Kong [Intl - Chek Lap Kok], HK Reg: VH-OJM Aircraft: B.747-438 MSN: 25245 Serial: 875 Engines: RR RB211-524G First Flight: 30th August 1991 Delivered: 17th September 1991 Operator: Qantas Name: Gosford Remarks: Selcal: LQ-CE History: