- Austin-Healey was a British sports car maker. The marque was established
through a joint venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the
Austin division of the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and Donald Healey, a
renowned automotive engineer and designer.
- Austin Sean Healey (born 26 October 1973 in Wallasey, Merseyside) is a
former English rugby union player, who played as a utility back for Leicester
Tigers, and has represented the England national rugby union team and the
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
healy cars for sale - Austin-Healey: A
Austin-Healey: A celebration of the fabulous 'Big' Healey (Haynes Great
This beautifully produced commemorative edition
features period and modern color photos, and a complete history chronicling
racing and rallying exploits and road cars. The Austin-Healey is one of the
iconic British sports cars, and this story begins with the first model unveiled
in 1952 and continues through the last car, a 3000 Mk111, rolled off the
production line in 1967. By that time, over 73,000 cars had been built, with 75
percent of production exported to the U.S. All variants the four-and
six-cylinder Healey 100s and the later 3000 model are covered.
So highly polished I actually had trouble
finding an angle that didn'T include me that much, but I'm still in the picture.
This is the back end of a beautifully restored Austin Healy hard top on sale for
roughly 60.000€. Meilenwerk Dusseldorf, Germany
1956 Austin Healy 100-4
Two hundred-fifty classic cars are always on
display in the Classic Car Showroom at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Las Vegas,
Nevada. As the cars are "For Sale" the displays are constantly changing.
austin healy cars for sale
The Revell Classics Line is a limited re-issue
of select model kits from the 1950s, 60s, or 70s. In order to ensure that this
model kit resembles the original product as closely as possible, the packaging
was made true-to-style using the previous original illustration as well as
original decals. This model kit was produced using the original mold that was
manufactured more than 30 or 40 years ago. The Austin-Healey 100-6 went into
series production in 1956. The designation 100 stood for the 100 mph the sports
car could reach, the 6 referred to the 6-cylinders in-line 2.7 litre engine.
Compared with its predecessor model the 100-6 had the chassis stretched in the
door area. The bonnet now had an integralfront air intake. The engine of the six
developed 117 bhp, the racy 2+2 seater reached a top speed of around 167 km/h
and accelerated from 0 to 100 in just 10.7 seconds. Model details: Multi-part
bodywork; Movable bonnet; Multi-part 6-cylinder engine; Movable boot lid;
Rotating wheels; Filigree wheel spokes; and Various chrome parts, including
bumper bars, rear-view mirror, front radiator grill and door