Small Business Attorneys. Bankruptcy Lawyer Oklahoma City. Best Lawyer In Atlanta For Toxic Torts
Small Business Attorneys
- A small business is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships.
- In the United States, less than $50 million in annual revenue and up to 100 employees; in Europe, less than $10 million in annual revenue and up to 75 employees
- is generally taken to be a manufacturing enterprise with fewer than 100 employees, or a non-manufacturing (service or retail) enterprise with fewer than 40 employees, in which owners retain independent ownership and control and make key management decisions.
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- (attorney) In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorney) An alternate word for lawyers or "barrister & solicitor", used mostly in the USA. A person that has been trained in the law and that has been certified to give legal advice or to represent others in litigation.
- A lawyer
- (attorney) lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
small business attorneys - Legal Guide
Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business
Start and run your business with this all-in-one book.
Small business owners are regularly confronted by a bewildering array of legal questions and problems. Ignoring them can lead to disaster -- but with lawyers typically charging $200-$300 an hour, calling one to answer routine legal questions can be a fast track to the poorhouse.
Fortunately, you have a better alternative. Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business clearly explains the practical and legal information you need to:
raise start-up money
choose between a sole proprietorship, partnership or LLC
get licenses and permits
buy or sell a business or franchise
negotiate a favorable lease
insure your business
hire independent contractors safely
understand small business tax rules
pick and protect a good name
resolve legal disputes
adopt the best customer policies
enter into strong contracts
cope with financial problems
The 12th edition is revised to provide the latest regulations, tax numbers and business realities in a changing economy. It also provides a start-up checklist, an expanded discussion about choosing a business structure, updates to bankruptcy law -- and much more.
Business Bankruptcy Attorney Atlanta
In February of 2009, I employed Russell H. Hippe III to help my small business with a serious financial problem. We were facing a dispossession on our primary business location. Mr. Hippe clearly explained our options and quickly filed a Chapter 11 case, which saved our business. Chapter 11 is complex and not for everyone, but Mr. Hippe made it easy to understand both from a legal and practical perspective. He helped facilitate the development of a plan that should allow for a full recovery. He has done a great job. I would recommend him to any business dealing with financial distress or to any individual considering bankruptcy. C. S. Atlanta, GA
Small Business Attorney Austin
We offer help with obtaining funding for small businesses
small business attorneys
All the essential forms and step-by-step instructions a small business owner needs to start and run a business!
Like most small business owners, you probably can't afford to hire a lawyer to draft the legal documents you need in the course of your day-to-day business.
Now there's an affordable solution -- Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business, which provides you with over 60 legal forms and documents and all the step-by-step instructions you need to use them.
This collection of essential legal and business documents helps you:
create contracts to buy, sell, rent or store goods
hire employees and consultants
protect your trade secrets
create noncompete agreements
prepare an LLC operating agreement
borrow and lend money
buy a business
lease commercial space
prepare corporate bylaws
record minutes of meetings
buy real estate
and much more
The 6th edition is updated with the latest legal documents, contracts and other forms. Includes all the information and instructions you need to complete and use your forms effectively. (20090205)