CRIMINAL ATTORNEY FORT WORTH - SOCIETY OF MUSLIM LAWYERS.
Criminal Attorney Fort Worth
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
- a city in northeastern Texas (just to the west of Dallas); a major industrial center
- A city in northern Texas, on the Trinity River, west of Dallas; pop. 534,694
- The Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) is a Trinity Railway Express commuter rail and Amtrak intercity rail station located in Fort Worth, Texas at the corner of 9th and Jones Streets, on the northeast side of downtown Fort Worth.
- Fort Worth is a 1951 western film directed by Edwin L. Marin and starring Randolph Scott.
Tarrant County Criminal Courts Building
Built in 1917-18, this structure is located on land upon which old Camp Worth was constructed in 1849. The noted Fort Worth architectural firm of Sanguinet and Staats designed the building, incorporating elements of the Beaux Arts and Classical Revival styles. In addition to a criminal courtroom, it originally housed the jail and gallows, a jail hospital, mental wards, and offices for the Sheriff, District Attorney, and District Clerk.
Fort Worth in Gold
Fort Worth high-rises reflect the setting sun as the buildings' lights come on.