Furniture full size beds. Traditional japanese furniture
Furniture Full Size Beds
- (of a bed) Having the dimensions suitable for two people, specifically 54 inches by 75 inches
- A full-size car is a marketing term used in North America for an automobile larger than a mid-size car. In the United States, the EPA uses "large car" to denote full-size cars.
- Also called "circumaural," full-size cans have earcups
- Of normal size for its type
- life-size: being of the same size as an original; "a life-size sculpture"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- (bed) furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- (bed) a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- The time for sleeping
- (bed) a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
Finished Bed (with old mattress)
My new (queen-sized) mattress is on a freight truck as I type this, so alas I'm stuck with my old full-sized mattress, which obviously doesn't fit the bed. But otherwise, the bed is complete. Easily disassembles and packs down nice and small (six 2x8s, two sheets of plywood, and two hinged pieces of edging) and I can move it into other room corners and just move the edging around to different sides and configurations. Success! Total bed budget: $150.
SOLD - $200 obo Full-sized bed (frame and mattress)
I love this bed, but I can't take any furniture with me. It has a rich stained wood frame and a Versailles Therafoam mattress which does not require flipping. Frame comes apart easily.