Make your own kind of music ringtone. Free music ringtones to your phone. How to text ringtones.
Make Your Own Kind Of Music Ringtone
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- rather: to some (great or small) extent; "it was rather cold"; "the party was rather nice"; "the knife is rather dull"; "I rather regret that I cannot attend"; "He's rather good at playing the cello"; "he is kind of shy"
- Slightly; somewhat; sort of
- or sort of. These are OK in informal situations, but in formal academic prose, substitute somewhat, rather or slightly. We were kind of rather pleased with the results.
- The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way
- A sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The making of electrical contact
make your own kind of music ringtone - Some Kind
Some Kind of Wonderful (Special Collector's Edition)
A young tomboy, Watts (Mary Stuart Masterson), finds her feelings for her best friend, Keith (Eric Stoltz), run deeper than just friendship when he gets a date with the most popular girl in school, Amanda, (Lea Thompson). Unfortunately, the girl's old boyfriend, Hardy (Craig Scheffer), who is from the rich section of town, is unable to let go of her, and plans to get back at Keith.
After dominating the teen-movie genre for the bulk of the 1980s, writer-producer (and sometimes director) John Hughes proved that he had at least one good movie left in him before squandering his talent on lame comedies throughout the 1990s. Like The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful treated its teenaged characters like real people with real feelings, hopes, fears, and desire. Mary Stuart Masterson gives a great performance as a tomboy drummer named Watts who's secretly in love with her best friend, Keith (Eric Stoltz), an aspiring artist who is oblivious to her affection because he's got a crush on Amanda (Lea Thompson), the popular high school beauty. Watts will even go so far as to chauffeur a date for Keith and Amanda, if only to prove--after a lot of patient, emotional anguish--that she's better for Keith than Amanda could ever be. The movie's drama comes from Keith's gradual realization that there's more to love than surface attraction, and Hughes gets extra mileage out of the romantic confusion by allowing Thompson's character to be more than a shallow campus cutie. All three of the leads are good fits in their roles, and this was one of the few teen films of the '80s to add genuine depth to its mainstream appeal. It's one of the few John Hughes movies to stand the test of time. --Jeff Shannon
Lord of the rings online
Here's my entry to the D&D groups' Looking for group contest. This is my group of 6 characters (one has a so called pet). See notes as explanation. Classes and Races from Lord of the rings online, a MMORPG I used to play. Setting is random...well..there are lots of places looking kinda like that. In the game you have to fullfil quests with 1, 3, 6, 12 or even 24 players. It was fun to think of my chars after such a long time. Of these characters (chars) are in every normal group a guardian, captain and ministrel. Max level in this game is 65, soon 70 or 75. My hunter Beorneg is lvl 35 and my guardian Brekar is about level 25. The world is well designed with lots of interesting places. Yet you can play in the North Western part of middle-earth, including the Shire, Bree, Rivendell, Misty-Mountains, Angmar, Moria, lothlorien and Mirkwood. Also some others, quite unknown. Even I as Lotr fan beeing nearly an expert don't know everything about it. Funny game, you can play for free, only addittional regions have to be bought, equipment can be bought, but you don't need to (I didn't pay a Euro yet ;D).
i've come out a thousand times.
i/we? had a panic attack while watching Supernatural. bc of Sam. that's so stupid to have a panic attack over that! i'm such an idiot/idjit! Er actually took the floor but s/he usually just babbles and makes everything worse. Sd couldn't put a word in which is strange since s/he can usually override Er. i guess i've become the third party observer w/a bit of control & say but i'm more like a combo of the two so i get Emery's name. i don't know if i should use "we" or not, though. they each have their own voices so i suppose i can only speak for myself. also: i've been keeping this secret since i started high school. (i can say this:) we have developed more & although we're not in any book (that i know of), i & Sd (who doesn't really care) know it's valid despite Er's neurotic thoughts about being a "fake." i don't know nothin' about nothin'.