Reggeton ringtones : Website where you can get free ringtones.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Reggaeton (; also spelled reggaeton, and known as latin reggae, regueton and reggaeton in Spanish) is a form of urban music that became popular with Latin American youth in the early 1990s. After its mainstream exposure in 2004, it spread to North American, European and Asian audiences.
reggeton ringtones - Reggaeton
A hybrid of reggae and rap, reggaeton is a music with Spanish-language lyrics and Caribbean aesthetics that has taken Latin America, the United States, and the world by storm. Superstars—including Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and Ivy Queen—garner international attention, while aspiring performers use digital technologies to create and circulate their own tracks. Reggaeton brings together critical assessments of this wildly popular genre. Journalists, scholars, and artists delve into reggaeton’s local roots and its transnational dissemination; they parse the genre’s aesthetics, particularly in relation to those of hip-hop; and they explore the debates about race, nation, gender, and sexuality generated by the music and its associated cultural practices, from dance to fashion.
The collection opens with an in-depth exploration of the social and sonic currents that coalesced into reggaeton in Puerto Rico during the 1990s. Contributors consider reggaeton in relation to that island, Panama, Jamaica, and New York; Cuban society, Miami’s hip-hop scene, and Dominican identity; and other genres including reggae en espanol, underground, and dancehall reggae. The reggaeton artist Tego Calderon provides a powerful indictment of racism in Latin America, while the hip-hop artist Welmo Romero Joseph discusses the development of reggaeton in Puerto Rico and his refusal to embrace the upstart genre. The collection features interviews with the DJ/rapper El General and the reggae performer Renato, as well as a translation of “Chamaco’s Corner,” the poem that served as the introduction to Daddy Yankee’s debut album. Among the volume’s striking images are photographs from Miguel Luciano’s series Pure Plantainum, a meditation on identity politics in the bling-bling era, and photos taken by the reggaeton videographer Kacho Lopez during the making of the documentary Bling’d: Blood, Diamonds, and Hip-Hop.
Contributors. Geoff Baker, Tego Calderon, Carolina Caycedo, Jose Davila, Jan Fairley, Juan Flores, Gallego (Jose Raul Gonzalez), Felix Jimenez, Kacho Lopez, Miguel Luciano, Wayne Marshall, Frances Negron-Muntaner, Alfredo Nieves Moreno, Ifeoma C. K. Nwankwo, Deborah Pacini Hernandez, Raquel Z. Rivera, Welmo Romero Joseph, Christoph Twickel, Alexandra T. Vazquez
valdivian emo style
En el ultimo dia nos fuimos al jardin botanico y lo pasamos super bien haciendo un video de reggeton, hasta que vi el rio y me puse emo. Y la mamacita tambien se puso emo y me saco esta foto que es mas emo que la chucha
Reggeton Boys en VTP
Fotos de la presentacion de Reggeton Boys en la fiesta del VTP Open Balmaceda
From bachata and bolero to dancehall style and straight up hip-hop Reggaeton's rhythmic tapestry is threaded with styles that span the globe. The unmistakable click-clack of the snare drum over 4/4 Dem Bow kicks produces grinding cadences that frame out all the heavy toasting sub-bass and synths that add up to the Reggaeton style. Caliente: Reggaeton Construction Kit stays true to the game delivering 15 complete song structure folders packed with Reggaeton sounds and of course loads and loads of drums. Whether you're a DJ looking for raucous club-style beats to throw over your next set or a producer trying to mine that authentic Hurban sound Caliente is a must-have royalty-free sample collection for all producers and works hand-in-glove with ACID software or any other application that supports .wav files.Format: WIN 959898SEMENTCE2000XPVISTA Genre: PRODUCTIVITY UPC: 855309751074 Manufacturer No: SLCA107