How to put ringtones on my phone - Wav format ringtones - Ring zoo ringtones
How To Put Ringtones On My Phone
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- My Phone is an online service with a companion mobile client application from Microsoft. The service, which launched on October 6, 2009, provides a free mobile phone back-up solution by wirelessly synchronizing contacts, calendar appointments, tasks, text messages, browser favorites, photos,
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- put option: the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation; "That song put me in awful good humor"; "put your ideas in writing"
- A throw of the shot or weight
- put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
Playing with photo editing on my phone
I'm just uploading this to say that I arrived in America a few days ago. I won't be on flickr much until I get back. I still have a few pictures to upload, they're just sitting only hard drive and I don't have a laptop to upload them with. I am taking a break from my 365, and I will continue it when I get back. I definitely wont have internet for the next week, and I don't know when else I'll be able to find internet or a laptop, so I might have to wait until I get back to shanghai to upload the pictures that are on my hard drive. Sorry if this description doesn't make any sense, I'm trying to upload from my phone, and I can only see like a sentence at once, so I can't really remember what I've already written.
Pimp my phone~!
My old phone was looking so dull, tons of scratches and the paint was chipping off so I decided to decorate it a little ^-^)/