DOORBELL RINGTONE - MAKE YOUR OWN RINGTONES FOR LG VU
- A bell in a building that can be rung by visitors outside to signal their arrival
- a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
- A doorbell is a signaling device typically placed near a door. Most doorbells emit a ringing sound to alert the occupant of the building to a visitor's presence, when the visitor presses a button. Many modern doorbells are electric — they are actuated by an electric switch.
- Il campanello or Il campanello di notte (The Night Bell) is a melodramma giocoso, or opera, in one act by Gaetano Donizetti. The composer wrote the Italian libretto after Mathieu-Barthelemy Troin Brunswick and Victor Lherie's French vaudeville La sonnette de nuit. The premiere was on June 1, 1836.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
doorbell ringtone - Wireless Indoor/Outdoor
Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Doorbell Extender
Hear your existing doorbell betterProduct InformationThe Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Doorbell Extender increases the coverage of the existing wired doorbell without the need for additional wiring. Simply replace the existing wired doorbell pushbutton with this new pushbutton then the existing wired doorbell rings and the new wireless doorbell box rings. The Doorbell Extender has a weather resistant design for outdoor use and its range extends up to 300 feet. The unit requires three AA size alkaline or lithium batteries for the portable doorbell box. The lighted pushbutton is powered from the existing doorbell system and it provides low-medium-high volume control for different location needs.Product FeaturesWeather resistant design for use outdoorsOperating distance of up to 300 feet to reach pool and patio area backyard basement etc.Lighted pushbutton for higher visibility near your entrance doorLow-Medium-High volume control to meet your location needsStylish design to match any decorPushbutton never needs batteries to operateEasy to install with no programming requiredFactory preset digital coding of transmitter/receiver prevents interference from unwanted signalsOperates on wired doorbell power 16VAC IncludesWireless Indoor/Outdoor Doorbell ExtenderWall Mounting KitNote: 3 'AA' Batteries are Required (Not Included)
Kitty Carlisle Panel Pulsing Ring
Suitable for use as a cell phone ringtone, this video features vintage telephone sounds from an electromechanical "Panel" central office. Additionally featured is Kitty Carlisle, singing her famous "No Such Number" (a.k.a. "Vacant Level" or "Intercept Tone") from #1 Step central offices in Montreal, Quebec. The images were filmed in a REAL orange grove in Venus, Florida! The vintage telephone sounds were sampled from Evan Doorbell's Phabulous PhoneTrips.com library.
NYTelephone Laser Chasing Cats
Twin kittens Gunther and Henry chase a laser pointer around twin New York Telephone toolbags. The background noises are vintage ring, busy and other telephone sounds from Panel, Step and Crossbar central offices. The noises were sampled from Evan Doorbells's phabulous Phonetrips.com website.
First impressions are everything, and now this decorative doorbell cover can add a cheerful and colorful accent to your entryway. Cast from durable polyresin that is hand-painted with beautiful detail and coloration, this doorbell cover holds up well in all climates. Includes brass mounting screws and installation instructions so this item can be easily installed in place of any existing wired round or rectangular doorbell button. The doorbell button is lighted so guests can easily locate it at any time of day or night.