Hotel Mahakam Jakarta : Pacific Inn Motel Forks
Hotel Mahakam Jakarta
- The Mahakam River is in Indonesia. It flows 980 km from the district of Long Apari in the highlands of Borneo, to its mouth at the Makassar Strait.
- Jakarta is a French electronic music production of team Hypetraxx Records, notably remixed by MONDOTEK the only one available to this day. It is necessary to know that MONDOTEK is coming from the same label for the entire world.
- The capital of Indonesia, in northwestern Java; pop. 8,222,500
- Jakarta was a former Yugoslav rock band.
- capital and largest city of Indonesia; located on the island of Java; founded by the Dutch in 17th century
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Didn't take many photos in Jakarta. Just this one comfy chair in my room at Hotel Gran Mahakam that's too far from the small TV.
An interesting decor found at the reception desk at the Gran Mahakam Hotel, south of Jakarta
See also: tahoe inn north lake tahoejfk airport hotels with parkingjingan hotel shanghaigarden city hotel ratescheap hotels anaheim disneylandbyblos art hotel villa amista veronaparamount nyc hotelpremiere classe hotel