Hydronic Baseboard Heater Covers - Heater Core Leak Stop
Hydronic Baseboard Heater Covers
- As a type of heating equipment, a system in which either electric resistance coils or finned tubes carrying steam or hot water are mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air in the space.
- (Hydronics) the science of heating or cooling with water.
- Hydronics is the use of water as the heat-transfer medium in heating and cooling systems. Some of the oldest and most common examples are steam and hot-water radiators.
- (Hydronics) is heating with hot water. The hot water is pumped to heat transfer devices (radiators, baseboards, tubes for infloor heating, etc.).
- Denoting a cooling or heating system in which heat is transported using circulating water
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
The hydronic tubes all 2100 ft
Installing the hydronic tubes had to come early as we wanted to pour the subfloor early to dry out over the building process, as wellas to protect the pipes from UV.
The old baseboard heating element has been removed and replaced with a brand new one. Here is the new one without the front cover and sides.
See also: ptc fan heaterblue flame propane heatercheap kerosene heaterskerosene heater problemssolar pro solar heater reviewelectric radiant garage heatershalogen heater efficiencyelectric tankless hot water heaterfireplace heater electric