Hot wheels highway 35 cars - Motiontrendz three wheel scooter.
Hot Wheels Highway 35 Cars
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- State Route 35 is a north-south state route located in the southern part of the U.S. state of Georgia. The route travels from the Florida state line south of Cairo northeast to SR 32 in Ocilla. The route is cosigned with U.S. Route 319 for its entire length.
- The following highways are numbered 35: * Alberta Highway 35 *British Columbia Highway 35 * Ontario Highway 35 * Quebec Autoroute 35 *Saskatchewan Highway 35
- Mississippi Highway 35 (MS 35) is a state highway in Mississippi. It runs north-south for , beginning at the Louisiana/Mississippi state line and ending at a junction with Mississippi Highway 315.
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
hot wheels highway 35 cars - Hotwheels 2003
Hotwheels 2003 Highway 35 World Race 5 Car Zamac Limited Edition Red Line Club Exclusive - Only 2000 Sets Made - Rare Collectors Item
HIGHWAY 35 WORLD RACE 2003 NATIONALS LIMITED EDITION Red Line Club Exclusive Highway 35 Zamac Series ONLY 2000 OF THESE SETS WERE PRODUCED! Outer Box and all cars have matching numbered hologram sticker. Redline Club exclusive numbered limited edition ZAMAC cars from the 2003 national convention . Only 2000 produced. Super collectable and will only go up in value in years to come. They are the 5 team leaders from the Highway 35 series in unpainted bare diecast. The packaging is all the same as the regular Highway 35 World Race cars except for the holographic number on them. They only sold them in sets and each car is numbered and matches the set number on the set box.
Highway 35 / Westmoor Exit
While waiting at the stoplight, I decided to take a picture of the fog along Highway 35. Nikon D90 w/16-85 lens.
2002 Hot Wheels Highway 35 1932 Bugatti Type 50
2002 Hot Wheels 1932 Bugatti Type 50.