Color wheel worksheets - Center caps for alloy wheels.
Color Wheel Worksheets
- A circle with different colored sectors used to show the relationship between colors
- A color wheel or color circle is either: * An abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle, that show relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
- color circle: a chart in which complementary colors (or their names) are arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- Colors arranged in a certain order in the shape of a circle.
- A paper for recording work done or in progress
- (worksheet) a piece of paper recording work planned or done on a project
- A paper listing questions or tasks for students
- A data file created and used by a spreadsheet program, which takes the form of a matrix of cells when displayed
- (worksheet) a sheet of paper with multiple columns; used by an accountant to assemble figures for financial statements
- A worksheet is a sheet of paper, or on a computer, on which problems are worked out or solved and answers recorded.
color wheel worksheets - Discovering the
Discovering the Bible (Kit includes 2 VHS tapes, worksheets, guide book, and papyrus sample)
Here is one you won’t want to miss! This four-part series is a basic introduction to the Bible for those who have little or no background but is also a stimulating refresher for those who have long loved the Bible but never explored the incredible story of where the Bible actually came from and how it was passed on to us.
Some highlights included in the four programs:
1. Getting Acquainted looks at how the Bible is a book like none other in the history of the world, its continuing influence, how it came to be written, how it is organized, and how it is intended for all, and deals with questions we all face.
2. The Old Testament explores its amazing development, a collection that took over a thousand years to write, how it is revered by Jews as a love letter from God, how it is organized, the Dead Sea scrolls, and fascinating evidence of how the scribes accurately preserved the texts over centuries.
3. The New Testament looks at its relationship with the Old, how it is organized, the writing methods of the period, why and how the New Testament came to be written, whether we can trust the Gospels as the actual words of Jesus, and how the New Testament canon was formed.
4. Survival, Spread and Influence shows the Bible’s influence in the development of Western civilization, how it survived despite repeated attempts to destroy it, how the Bible was taught in the Middle Ages, the recovery of Scripture for the laity, and how the Bible has transformed individual lives across the centuries.
The flexible curriculum can be adapted to a four- or eight-week program. The kit contains everything you will need to introduce the Bible to your group. The programs provide an excellent vehicle for outreach and sharing with others the treasures of Scripture.
Winner of the Gold Award from Worldfest Houston and the Bronze Statuette from Telly Awards.
Moon Hoax Worksheet
A section of the moon hoax worksheet. As you can see, my ideas about the style of the poster changed greatly from the start of the project to the final outcome, but some elements (such as a telescope with an eye on it) were kept.
Color Wheel and two mixtures
Chose pencils from the FC set that I thought approximated the colors of the color wheel. Chosen based on Triad studies. Two spaces used to mix neutrals, one from three primaries, one from three secondaries.