Atv power wheels : Titanium 5th wheels : Custom wheel caps.
Atv Power Wheels
- Power Wheels is a brand of battery-powered ride-on toy cars for kids ages 12 months to seven years old.
- (Power wheel) A built in mechanical device to recover a portion of the power consumed by a constant speed centrifugal compressor when operating at reduced capacity or reduced pressure rise, or both. (060)
- ATV is the Aruba NBC affiliate, broadcasting on Channel 15 (cable 8) in the NTSC television standard. The station has the call-sign of PJA-TV (following the standard in the Netherlands and Netherlands Antilles, with PJ callsigns), though it goes by its branding of "Aruba Television".
- ATV is currently the largest commercial television station in Austria and was originally the first commercial station to be aired via transmitters after a long time when commercial broadcasts in Austria were only possible via satellite or cable and the national public broadcaster ORF held a
- CTV Atlantic (formerly known as the Atlantic Television System, or ATV) is a system of four television stations in the Canadian Maritimes, owned and operated by the CTV Television Network, a division of CTVglobemedia.
- All-terrain vehicle
atv power wheels - Peg -
Peg - Perego Polaris Ranger RZR Kids' ATV
Polaris Ranger RZR Kids' ATV brings "grown up" - size off - roading fun to youngsters! A scale version of the Polaris Ranger RZR, with all the right stuff for years of playtime fun off the beaten path! This 24-volt dynamo allows up to 2 youngsters age 5-10 to drive over most terrains at speeds up to 7 mph. They'll love the fun factor and realism of individual bucket seats, high-traction wheels, and built-in FM radio with MP3 input. You'll love the roomy design that accommodates growing kids. There's a lot to love about this Kids' ATV, but the best part will be seeing youngsters' faces light up with excitement! The details: For riders ages 5-10; 150-lb. weight limit means 2 youngsters can ride at the same time; Rechargeable battery powered, 24-volt battery and charger included; 2 speeds: 3 1/2 or 7 mph, plus reverse; Super-traction Red Line wheels provide traction on grass, gravel, dirt and pavement; Bucket seats with shoulder harnesses for safety; Shock-absorbing rear suspension for a smooth ride; FM radio with electronic tuning and MP3 input; Smart Pedal accelerator helps extend battery life up to 27%; Made in the USA; Measures 63 x 42 x 39"w. Assembly required. Radio requires 2 AA batteries, not included.; Order yours today! Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 1 box: 60.25" x 28.5" x 39.06", 123 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total. Peg-Perego Polaris Ranger RZR Kids' ATV
2010 Prowler XT 550
Whether you’re up against sand, rock or the challenge of the trail, this machine takes it in stride. The Prowler® XT 550 is an ATV designed for those passionate about the outdoors and its limitless potential. And the 545cc, liquid-cooled engine has enough power to put its full potential to the test. Your horizons are boundless and unpredictable, which is why a fully independent suspension can take the toughest terrain and smooth it out in front of you with a full 10? of ground clearance. The front differential lock in conjunction with an electric on-the-fly 2-wheel/4-wheel drive switch gives you traction instantly through any unforgiving quagmire. A 600- lb.-capacity rear cargo box is ready to haul your gear and front and rear hitches with 1500-lb. towing capacity are capable of pulling trailers, boats or recreational toys you need hauled from point A to point B. This Prowler doubles as recreation and workhorse. It’s got the performance and reliability you’re looking for.
Strobist info: There were two flashes used in this set up, but i don't think the vivitar fired or it fired, but the power output was very low. Either way.. if you look at the wheel of the ATV closest to the frame.. its lit with a 580EXII at 1/4 with a straw grid. Slightly desaturated in photoshop and a little bit of vignetting added.
atv power wheels
Engine type: 125cc 4-stroke,single cylinder Displacement: 125cc Cooling: air-cooled Max horsepower: 5.7kW/7,500r/min Max torque: 8.0N.m/5,500r/min (N.m/r/min) Bore*stroke: 56.5 X 49.5 mm Max speed: 70km/h Ignition: CDI Starting system: Electric start Battery: 12V, 5Ah Engine oil: 2.4L Transmission: Foot Final Drive : chain Driving wheel: Rear wheel force Front Suspension: Double a-arm Rear Suspension: non-Mono shock Brakes:Front brake:drum brake / Rear brake: disc brake Brake operation : hand Tires,front/rear: 19 x 7.00 - 8 / 18 x 9.50 - 8 Fuel capacity/type: 90# Weight,N.W: 280lbs Max load:220 lbs Wheelbase: 950mm L*W*H: 1450x970x990 mm Height to seat: 710mm Min ground clearance: 140mm