Orange county district attorney office - Sport law firm - Ga attorney general's office.
Orange County District Attorney Office
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- A government prosecutor of suspected crimes. See also CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In Delaware, the prosecutor is referred to as the Attorney General.
- In many jurisdictions in the United States, a District Attorney (DA) is an elected or appointed government official who represents the government in the prosecution of criminal offenses.
- an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- A county in southwestern California, between Los Angeles and San Diego; pop. 2,846,289
- Orange County is a county in California. Its county seat is Santa Ana. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2,846,293, while a July 2008 estimate placed the population at 3,010,759, making it the second most populous county in California, behind Los Angeles County and ahead of San Diego
- Orange County is a 2002 American comedy film starring Colin Hanks and Jack Black. It was released on March 22, 2002. The movie was distributed by Paramount Pictures and produced by MTV Films and Scott Rudin. The movie was directed by Jake Kasdan and written by Mike White.
- Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located at the northern reaches of the New York metropolitan area.
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- The local center of a large business
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
Updated office pic
Made a couple changes to the office, so I thought I would update Flickr. I added a chair/bed. The room is small, but this chair will fold out to a single sleeper for guests...if needed. Also, my trusty Denon AVR3300 stopped sending a signal to my speakers, so I updated it with a Sony receiver.