Revoke Durable Power Of Attorney. Export Power Of Attorney Form. Connecticut Attorney Jobs.
Revoke Durable Power Of Attorney
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- A lawyer
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- (of a person) Having endurance
- existing for a long time; "hopes for a durable peace"; "a long-lasting friendship"
- Able to withstand wear, pressure, or damage; hard-wearing
- capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay; "durable denim jeans"
- very long lasting; "less durable rocks were gradually worn away to form valleys"; "the perdurable granite of the ancient Appalachian spine of the continent"
- Put an end to the validity or operation of (a decree, decision, or promise)
- fail to follow suit when able and required to do so
- the mistake of not following suit when able to do so
- (in bridge, whist, and other card games) Fail to follow suit despite being able to do so
- cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
- Political or social authority or control, esp. that exercised by a government
- possession of controlling influence; "the deterrent power of nuclear weapons"; "the power of his love saved her"; "his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade"
- (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- The ability to do something or act in a particular way, esp. as a faculty or quality
- supply the force or power for the functioning of; "The gasoline powers the engines"
- The capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events
revoke durable power of attorney - Challenging Corporate
Challenging Corporate Rule: The Petition to Revoke Unocal's Charter As a Guide to Citizen Action
The complete text of the historic complaint by a coalition of some 25 local, state and national women's environmental and other civil society organizations to the California Attorney General to revoke the corporate charter of Union Oil Company of California (UNOCAL). The foreword by Ronnie Dugger, Chair of the Alliance for Democracy, and introduction by author Robert W. Benson, Professor of Law at the Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, seek to place charter revocation in the broader context of the struggle for democratic control of giant corporations. The introduction also provides concrete suggestions on challenging corporate rule in other states. A practical guide to citizen action against corporations, and must reading for all who cherish the democratic ideals on which this country was founded and who are prepared to join the struggle for their realization.
Camden County Sheriff Dwight D. Franklin announced today that investigators with the Camden County Sheriff's Office and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group served a search warrant at a residence located off of Missouri State Rt. A during the evening of January 29th, 2009. Approximately 3 lbs of suspected processed marijuana was seized during the execution of this search warrant. 2 subjects were taken into custody at the residence and are being held in the Camden County Adult Correctional Facility. Samuel E. Deweese, age 52, of Linn Creek, Missouri, is being held on a warrant from Laclede County, Missouri, charging him with Failure to Appear on a Driving while Revoked charge. Bond on that charge has been set at $2500.00 by Judge Hutson of the Laclede County Associate Circuit Court. A parole violation warrant from Collin County, Texas, was also served on Mr. Deweese. An extradition hearing will be scheduled in that matter. Charges of Possession of Controlled Substances with Intent to Distribute have also been filed in Camden County. The Associate Circuit Court did not allow bond on that charge. Marc E. Dean, age 57, also of Linn Creek, Missouri is also being held on charges of Possession of Controlled Substances with Intent to Distribute, no bond allowed. The Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group is a multi-jurisdictional drug task force. Its members include the Sheriff Departments of Pulaski, Laclede, Camden, Gasconade, and Crawford Counties, as well as the Lebanon and Osage Beach Police Departments. LANEG is governed by a Board of Directors and is coordinated by the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The above charges are mere accusations and are not evidence of guilt. Evidence in support of these charges must be presented before a court of competent jurisdiction whose duty is to determine guilt or innocence.
032510 news west harden at north wreck
03/25/10 - A 60-year-old man was taken to Alamance Regional Medical Center with minor injuries Thursday afternoon following a two-vehicle wreck at the intersection of West Harden and North streets. William Thomas Rudd of Burlington was riding a 2004 Yamaha motorcycle east on West Harden Street at about 12:45 p.m. when a car in front of him stopped to make a left onto North Street. Rudd stopped, but the 2006 Ford Focus that was behind him and driven by Ashley Shanice Hester, 17, of Mebane didn’t stop, said Graham police Capt. Steve McGilvray. The Ford Focus collided with the motorcycle. Rudd’s injuries weren’t considered life-threatening, but he was taken to the hospital by ambulance. Hester was cited with driving while license revoked and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, McGilvray said. (Brad Coville/Times-News)
revoke durable power of attorney
Real Estate can be a mystery. Sometimes it's murder. The real estate market hasn't been exactly robust in California, so when New Century Realtor Allison Little secures a legitimate purchase offer but discovers her client dead on the floor, she is not happy. Because Death Revokes the Offer. Since Allison's last crisis was poorly applied acrylic nails, dealing with murder is not her forte. But she is determined to sell the victims' huge, expensive house no matter what it takes. Because that's what she does. Not only does the sale take paper work, it also takes courage, fortitude and a hard head. Allison must cope with vindictive surviving family members, her best friend's pursuit of the most eligible bachelor in the county and Allison's own attraction to yet another handyman. Oh, and don't forget mom. This is the first in the Little Book series. Coming this fall, Time is Of the Essence.