Text ringtones - Own ringtone maker
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Written or printed words, typically forming a connected piece of work
- A piece of written or printed material regarded as conveying the authentic or primary form of a particular work
- a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon; "the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon"
- A book or other written or printed work, regarded in terms of its content rather than its physical form
- the words of something written; "there were more than a thousand words of text"; "they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech"; "he wants to reconstruct the original text"
- textbook: a book prepared for use in schools or colleges; "his economics textbook is in its tenth edition"; "the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy"
text ringtones - JOHN'S PHONE
JOHN'S PHONE 'TREE' (BROWN) is the world's most basic unlocked cell phone. No frills - no unnecessary features such as a camera, text messaging or an endless number of ringtones. JOHN'S PHONE features large buttons, a concealed paper address book & pen and an energy efficient battery that can last for 3 weeks on stand-by. JOHN'S PHONE allows you to make and receive calls throughout most of the world. JOHN'S PHONE keeps things simple.
JOHN'S PHONE 'TREE' (BROWN) is the world's most basic unlocked cell phone. No frills - no unnecessary features such as a camera, text messaging or an endless number of ringtones. JOHN'S PHONE features large buttons, a concealed paper address book & pen and an energy efficient battery that can last for 3 weeks on stand-by. JOHN'S PHONE allows you to make and receive calls throughout most of the world. JOHN'S PHONE keeps things simple. John's Phone was designed by John Doe Amsterdam, making the mobile phone a unique piece of Dutch design. John's Phone is 10.5 cm in height, 6 cm in length and 1.2 cm in width. Weight: 91 grams. John's Phone is manufactured from a high-quality plastic, making it resilient and water-resistant. John's Phone requires no explanation. Use the phone to call and hang up, turn the sound up or down, and lock or unlock - it couldn't be any simpler. The speed-dial feature, which allows you to save speed-dial numbers under every number key, makes John's Phone perfect for everyone including the young and the "not so young"! The top of John's Phone features a small screen that displays incoming and outgoing calls. A set of earphones is provided with each John's Phone - these allow you to call hands-free while driving. John's Phone is available in 6 colours: 'Snow' - white, 'Tree' - brown, 'Sweet' - pink, 'Business' - black, 'Grass' - green, 'Bar' - gold. For more information or if you have any questions please contact John's Phone. So, if you need a simple stress free phone to keep track of your children/parents/wife/husband/partner, a spare to take on holiday or to leave in the car, impress your friends on a night out with the limited edition gold version - or simply to have a break from your smartphone, then look no further than the unique range of John's phones - THE WORLD'S MOST SIMPLE CELL PHONE!
text [Left side]
The left side of my 2 page layout. I couldn't get a good combined scan, so pages were uploaded separately. [And apparently my scanner bed needs a really good cleaning! Eek, that's awful.] I successfully used 5 patterned papers...even though they all have the same pattern and are just different colors. This might just be my new favorite paper from Doodlebug. So yummy. Journaling reads: "i love technology! I finally got an Android cell phone so it doesn't take me eight years to send or receive a text message...which is a really good thing considering I text...a LOT! Like 3000+ texts a month. It's how I communicate-with work, with friends, with family. I use the calendar as my daily planer, my alarm clock to wake up and the camera to take daily picts. Add that to my awesome MacBook and I'm connected to the world...literally. I use both every single day! My favorite part? Colorful, fun, constantly moving screen savers on both. A simple, happy thing. Is it shallow? Perhaps. Is it true? Absolutely. 18 February 2011" Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Stickers: American Crafts Pen: Signo [White], Staedtler [Blue] Adhesive: Tombow
Class with Dave(s) Assignment cwd201 : Text The subject of the photo must be text (letters and/or numbers in any language). The text must be photographed, not added in post-processing.