Harmon mute for trumpet. Guitar chords for gospel music. Beginner guitar lessons on dvd.
Harmon Mute For Trumpet
- A mute is a device fitted to a musical instrument to alter the sound produced: by affecting the timbre, reducing the volume, or most commonly both.
- play or blow on the trumpet
- proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet; "Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
- cornet: a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- An organ reed stop with a quality resembling that of a trumpet
- A brass musical instrument with a flared bell and a bright, penetrating tone. The modern instrument has the tubing looped to form a straight-sided coil, with three valves
- Something shaped like a trumpet, esp. the tubular corona of a daffodil flower
harmon mute for trumpet - Humes &
Humes & Berg 102 Trumpet Cup Mute
Willie Berg invented Stonelined Mutes in 1935. They are the finest Brass Instrument Mutes available in the World. Sonelined Mutes play perfectly in tune and are easy blowing. For the perfect professional sound all the time, our line of Stonelined Mutes offers many different models to produce outstanding various tonal colors for the Brass player. Included in the many Stonelined Mute features that allow the outstanding colors of sound is the secret formula used to line each and every Stonelined Mute.
Kenny Rampton with the Miles mute
Kenny Rampton recording on the "Miles Davis" mute for Bo Walker's "Moon over Indigo"
My birthday gifts
My presents as at 26.03. I have since received several more, which are yet to be pictured.