posted Mar 29, 2017, 2:13 PM by Ross Hecht
WOW! Tomorrow is the day!
Please read carefully!
Check in procedure:
6:50-7:15am - Luggage Check-in - AT MAIN OFFICE ATRIUM
- Meet Mr. Hecht in the Main Office Atrium with the following:
- Carryon Bag
- STUDENT ID (If under 18)
- License if 18
- MARCHING BAND MUSIC
- In exchange for those items, I will give you a luggage tag and you will leave your belongings in the atrium to be checked.
- No liquids in your carry-on
- Bring you instrument and music!
- Pack your uniform, tuxedo, or black attire if playing on Great Locomotive or Quiet Courage
- The forecast has some rain in it - be prepared with a light jacket or poncho!!
- Pack your SHOW SHIRT and TEXAS SHIRT
- You will be called out of class around 1:15ish - I will let you know via REMIND on where to go
Email me with any questions! Here we go...#dontfallintheriver