Dkny Chronograph Watch. Emprio Armani Watches
Dkny Chronograph Watch
- An instrument for recording time with great accuracy
- an accurate timer for recording time
- A chronograph is a timepiece or watch with both timekeeping and stopwatch functions. Pocket watch chronographs were produced as early as the 18th century but did not become popular until the 1820s.
- A chronogram; A device which marks or records time or time intervals; A combination of watch and stopwatch
- A stopwatch
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- DKNY (Donna Karan New York) is the label of fashion designer Donna Karan. It is also the name of a clothing store in New York City featuring Donna Karan's associated line.
DKNY Collection Model AXO-027
DKNY Collection Model AXO-001
See also: citizen watch perpetualluxury watch brandphilip watch watchesmens watch partsoris classic watchesvintage ladies hamilton watchburlwood watch windertimex ladies indiglo watch