Rust Repair On Car. Pocket Watch Repair. Gelcoat Crazing Repair.
Rust Repair On Car
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- A state of deterioration or disrepair resulting from neglect or lack of use
- corrode: become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid; "The metal corroded"; "The pipes rusted"
- A reddish- or yellowish-brown flaky coating of iron oxide that is formed on iron or steel by oxidation, esp. in the presence of moisture
- A fungal disease of plants that results in reddish or brownish patches
- of the brown color of rust
- a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
My husband is doing some rust repairs on a BMW...I thought this was a cool shot of texture. SOOC
In need of repair
We came across this vehicle at Knockfarrel, Scotland, while on holiday nearby some years ago