Eagle hockey goalie : Hockey equipment dryer : Nhl playoffs 2011 hockey pool.
Eagle Hockey Goalie
- The goaltender (also known colloquially as the goalie, goaler, or netminder, or from football: goalkeeper or keeper) in ice hockey is the player who defends his team's goal net by stopping shots of the puck from entering his team's net, thus preventing the opposing team from scoring.
- shoot two strokes under par; "She eagled the hole"
- (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- Play (a hole) in two strokes under par
- any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
Colorado Eagles v. CHL All Stars
One of two angles of Riley Nelson's third period goal... This one taken with a remote camera mounted directly above the net, the other from the catwalks. Colorado defeated the CHL All-Stars 8-4.
The Eagles Chicks dance routine during the second intermission of the Colorado Eagles v. CHL All Stars game in Loveland, CO on Jan. 14. The Eagles defeated the CHL All Stars 8-4.