DOOR PLANTATION SHUTTER. DISCOUNT ROLLER SHADE.
Door Plantation Shutter
- (Plantation shutters) A hinged cover or screen for a window or door, usually fitted with louvres
- the name coined by Australian Timber Shutters in the 80s for their Australian style shutter with wide adjustable blades. Now a mostly generic term for timber shutters.
- (Plantation shutters) A window shutter is a solid and stable window covering usually consisting of a frame of vertical stiles and horizontal rails (top, center and bottom).
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A doorway
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
door plantation shutter - Norman Wood
Norman Wood Plantation Shutter 36"x60", Wood Shutters by Norman
Prices Increasing soon! Designed with long-term performance in mind, the Norman Wood Plantation Shutters start with select basswood and other hardwoods. Each shutter is then crafted by hand and given a smooth finish ? producing brilliant surfaces that emphasize soft central shades. The compact wood grain provides for long lasting durability and the lighter wood allows for flexibility in panel sizes. This Premium Shutter, which is fine-furniture for your window, is available in inside (L-Frame or Z-frame; see gallery for image of Z-Frame) or outside mount, 1-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3-1/2" louvers. The panels also install easily, with no ?on site? miter cuts or installation of extra parts. Touch-up paint or stain is also included for do-it-yourself paint repair for minor scratches. Impressive quality with a Lifetime Warranty. Overall benefits: Lifetime LimitedWarranty. Treated with Prescription Wood Conditioning to reduce post-installation swelling and shrinking. Employs mortise and tenon joinery that resists shear and racking forces endured by shutters to ensure prolonged quality and durability. Custom-made and delivered to your house in 6 to 7 weeks. Easy installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes. A labor-intensive hand finishing process that involves multiple sandings and coatings with fine layers of stain or paint. Color shown in picture is Spring Rose ND231. We've made ordering window shutters as easy as can be. Everything you need to know about shutters and ordering them online is right here on this page. So read below, then when you're ready, press the "Customize & Purchase" button. How to OrderNeed Help? ---FREE SHIPPING on most products within the United States. Don't see the right size or color? Every product we sell is CUSTOM MADE to your exact size, color, and options. Click or Call toll-free 1-800-505-1905 for information and quotes. GET FREE SAMPLES TODAY!
For Ms. Cheeky's workshop. Week 4... "What I Love" I think what I love is shooting... and learning! The beauty of photography is that you learn even (or maybe perhaps more) from your mistakes. I thought the set-up on this shot through very carefully and then after reviewing it, realized my ISO was set soooo high from yet another failed night shoot. (the bane of my existence, until I master it. :D) But the more I looked at the shot, the more I liked it! It led me to look at settings, white balance and simplicity. For someone who loves color, discovering and making the choice to put these beautiful yellow calla lilies in b & w was an eye opener. I hope you like it... xx
Behind Door Number One
Shuttered Coffee Plantation, San Pablo de Heredia, Costa Rica
door plantation shutter
New Product! These Economy Plantation Shutters made of genuine wood are made in just 7 working days. Custom made to your size with a Satin Gloss sheen. Available in the popular 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" movable louver sizes. Limited only to 2 white colors and 2 frame choices. For a shutter with more options, see our Cartwright Wood Shutters or our Biowood Shutters. All shutters are hand sanded to provide the best finish possible. Key Features include: Elliptical Louvers in 2 1/2", 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" sizes Solid Poly frames for stronger support and easier installation Pre-Drilled installation holes. Mortised Hinges Magnet Closure Color shown in main image is White. ---FREE SHIPPING on most products within the United States. Don't see the right size or color? Every product we sell is CUSTOM MADE to your exact size, color, and options. Click or Call toll-free 1-800-505-1905 for information and quotes. GET FREE SAMPLES TODAY!