CUSTOM FABRIC SHADES - REMOTE SHUTTER CONTROL - SOUND PROOF DRAPE.
Custom Fabric Shades
- A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
- custom-made: made according to the specifications of an individual
- Established practice or usage having the force of law or right
- accepted or habitual practice
- a specific practice of long standing
- A thing that one does habitually
- The body of a car or aircraft
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- Screen from direct light
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
custom fabric shades - Custom Marimekko
Custom Marimekko Wakisaka UTA Fabric Lamp Shade
In the 1970's, Marimekko desired to expand their horizons and pursued the talents of two impressive Japanese textile artists, Katsuji Wakisaka and Fujiwo Ishimoto. In particular, Katsuji Wakisaka introduced new aesthetics which definitely enriched and expanded the Marimekko style. Trained at the Kyoto School of Art & Design, a 24 year old Wakisaka began to work with Marimekko and remained there for the next 8 years. Injecting a contagious playfulness, he refreshed the Marimekko design status quo.
Customized Frog with expanded canopy shade
This is what I did on my day off yesterday (4th of July). I made a custom seat for the baby's Frog stroller and created an "expanded" shade to cover him. I haven't sewn the extended cover into the canopy yet; I'm still debating.
Design elements and fabric selections added to photo
With design elements and fabric in place, the client can visualize the final product.