Hockey Net Picture : Hockey Coaching Video : World Junior Ice Hockey 2011.
Hockey Net Picture
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Form a mental image of
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- field hockey: a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- Hockey refers to a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball, or a puck, into the opponent's goal, using a hockey stick.
- Hockey is an album by John Zorn featuring his early "game piece" composition of the same name. The album, first released on vinyl on Parachute Records in 1980, (tracks 4-9), and later re-released on CD on Tzadik Records with additional bonus tracks as part of the The Parachute Years Box Set in
- (of a price) To be paid in full; not reducible
- make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- internet: a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- (of an amount, value, or price) Remaining after a deduction, such as tax or a discount, has been made
- remaining after all deductions; "net profit"
- (of a weight) Excluding that of the packaging or container
Day 294/365 - Hockey Goal
After a pretty hard workout today i wasn't really feeling up to skating tonight. I figured it was better then sitting at home plus i still needed a picture for the day. i got to the rink nice and early just as the sun was starting to set. I was trying to think of a way to make an interesting shot out of my surroundings. it was so early there were no players on the rink just an empty hockey goal. after shooting a few frames i noticed they just looked boring with no pop. so i decided to strobist the goal. i cut the ambient way down and use a flash on either side of the net on full power and this was the result.
Bored. Playin with the 70-300mm Any comments are appreciated. If you are going to use my photos anywhere (blog,tumblr,facebook etc.) please ask first, or at least give photo cred. I've had a couple random pictures stolen and other people taking credit for them on their blogs.