LITO FLOWER GIRL DRESS - DESIGNS FOR FLOWERS - WHITE FLOWER FARM COUPON
Lito Flower Girl Dress
- a young girl who carries flowers in a (wedding) procession
- A woman or girl who sells flowers, esp. in the street
- Wedding ceremony participants, also referred to as the wedding party are the people that participate directly in the wedding ceremony itself.
- A young girl who carries flowers or scatters them in front of the bride at a wedding; a child bridesmaid
- a woman who sells flowers in the street
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-dress uniform"; "dress shoes"
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- Put clothes on (someone)
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
- Put on one's clothes
- Claudio Zelito Fonseca Fernandes Aguiar, aka Lito (born 3 February 1975 in Pedra Badejo, Santiago), is a Cape Verdean footballer who plays for Portimonense SC, mainly as a forward.
- Jose Eldon de Araujo Lobo Junior (born 10 August 1956 in Luanda) aka Lito, is a former Portuguese footballer who played as midfielder.
Alaina as a flower girl. She really liked the dress and especially her hair. She was THE cutest one there.
Flower Little Girls
The beautiful flower girls at the wedding! These ladies were way too much fun.