Friday April 20th - Saturday April 21st 2012
2 days and 207 beautiful miles though "old" Georgia
Day 1: 8am - Depart from the Homewood Hills Shopping Center
2475 Jefferson Road, Athens, GA
Cycle 107 miles to Louisville, Georgia
Day 2: Cycle 100 miles to the outskirts of Savannah, Georgia
Day 3: Drive back to Athens (Sunday April 22nd)
Non-stop rolling SAG support from start to finish!
- maps, directions, route supervision
- lunch both days on the road
- transportation to dinner Friday night and to hotels on Saturday afternoon
I'm IN - REGISTER ME!
While you're here...
Mark your Calendar for these Saturday Training rides:
See the Announcements Page for more info!
- February 25th 10am -- Savannah Kickoff Ride/Bear Creek Boogie (40 miles)
- March 24th 10am -- Firefly Ticket To Ride (15 to 80mi)
- March 31st 9am -- 2nd Annual Riding For a Reason to Support Athens Land Trust (64 or 31mi)
- April 14th 10am -- Savannah Cookout Apple Valley Ride (45mi)
Net proceeds will once again support the
Foundation for Excellence in Education
The Foundation rewards outstanding teachers, and provides classroom grants, for outstanding educators in the Clarke County School District.
We are proud
to share that since the first Athens-Savannah ride in 1999, we have raised more than $150,000 for public education in Clarke County.