Happy to report that our Winter Guard placed 2nd at Saturday's (2/7) AIA Competition held at Cleveland High School in Clayton, NC.
The Winter Guard’s second competition will be held at Wakefield High School on Saturday, February 14, 2015!!
Address for directions:
Wakefield High School
2200 Wakefield Pines Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614
ADHS Winter Guard performance time: 7:29 pm (performance time is subject to change, please refer to this site for any time changes).
Awards Ceremony: start time: 9:15 pm Please plan to pick you daughter up around 10:00 pm from Wakefield High School after the awards ceremony.
Ticket information: $10.00/adult; $5.00 for children 5-10; credit cards and debit cards are accepted for ticket purchases…Master Card, VISA, Discover, American Express; no personal checks for tickets, and CASH, of course.
Concessions and other vendors will be onsite as well. Concessions are CASH ONLY, not sure about the vendors.
Please come and show your LOVE and support for the Athens Drive Guard!
When I passed out the documents concerning Winter Guard earlier in the season, I did not add the payment schedule.
The fee to participate in the 2015 Athens Drive Winter Guard is $545.00.
On the intent form submitted, you were required to pay a nonrefundable $75.00.
So, the remainder is $470.00 which has been divided into the payment schedule listed below.
January $150.00 due as soon as possible
February $150.00 due February 1, 2015
March $170.00 due March 1, 2015
Please make sure your daughter’s Winter Guard account is paid in full prior to April 1, 2015.
If you have any questions or concerns about payments, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do have PNC events on the band’s calendar to work and pay down your daughter’s account. If you have any questions or concerns about how to work at the PNC Arena, please contact me and I will send your name to the PNC Arena coordinator for Athens Drive Band.
Please take a few minutes to complete the forms below by Saturday, January 17th.
- https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=aEQhDEkldm0REOdL8OuXgw COMPLETE FORM ONLINE, SELECT PAYMENT (IF YOU PAID THE $75 DEPOSIT EARLIER, JUST SELECT 'OTHER' AND EXPLAIN) AND SUBMIT FORM ONLINE.
- https://sites.google.com/site/athensdriveband/forms/Fillable_WCPSS_Medical_Consent.pdf?attredirects=0 COMPLETE FORM ONLINE, PRINT, SIGN AND GIVE TO KIM DAVIS
- https://sites.google.com/site/athensdriveband/forms/Fillable_WCPSS_Photo_Permission.pdf?attredirects=0 COMPLETE FORM ONLINE, PRINT, SIGN AND GIVE TO KIM DAVIS
If you have any questions about the forms above or are unable to print the documents in #2 and/or #3, please please let me know. If you are sure you will need a blank printed copy of each form, please let me now and I can give the forms to your daughter on Friday, Jan 16th.
- If you do not receive a sign up genius from Laura Culotta for the all-day practices, please let me know as soon as possible. Laura is the one responsible for arranging dinner for the girls on the all-day practices.
- If you have not registered to chaperone through WCPSS, please do so. For more information visit the Register page located off the Chaperones tab in the left sidebar.
Please do not hesitate to contact Cathy or me concerning any questions about Winter Guard. We are happy to support you and your family to create a successful and exciting adventure with the ATHENS DRIVE WINTER GUARD.
I have asked Rebecca and Mary to send emails to the parents as well as the girls concerning Winter Guard details. As a parent, I want to know what is needed and what is happening with guard in general. I felt the co-captains have a much better understanding about the details of what the girls need to know. So, I will not be sending out weekly emails to parents, but Rebecca and Mary will be.
Thanks again!! Guard Mamas
Winterguard practice for Saturday, 12/20, has been cancelled. There is an all day wrestling tournament using both gyms, so we don't have anywhere to practiced.
There will not be a winter guard rehearsal tonight (Thursday, December 4).