COMPETITION CHAPERONE DUTIES AND INFORMATION
- Reminders will be sent out with
details regarding time to meet and other details.
- Check in with head chaperone.
- Chaperones ride the bus when space is available.
- Tend to minor medical issues on bus as needed (medical chaperone will be present).
- At the Competition:
- Accompany students to the restroom upon arrival.
- Students will put on uniforms in staging area near the buses.
- Water will be available for students by another committee and you can help with that if needed
- Accompany students and help uniform committee as needed.
- Tend to minor medical issues as needed. Medical chaperone is present
- Accompany students to stadium.
- Watch the competition from the stadium.
- Meet back up with band and accompany them through awards and onto the bus.
- Snacks or lunch/dinner may be served by another committee. Help them as needed.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Due to limited seating on the buses, rides may or may not be available.
Chaperones must be a registered WCPSS volunteer. Click for: Registration Information