- This is not a fundraiser - your cost is the actual cost of the Band Book.
- Clicking on the image will direct you to the TreeRing site where you can sign up and create an on-line account for free.
- TreeRing does not charge our band for the use of it's website.
- TreeRing plants a tree for each Band Book sold.
- Included are 2 free personal pages that you can customize with your own pictures and have printed as part of your Band Book. Design your pages anyway you like or pick from existing design layouts.
- You can also purchase poster versions of your customized pages.
- You can create personal or shared photo folders to hold pictures for you to share or use for your personal pages.
- Order your Band Book by April 25th to get free shipping (delivery to the school in May).
- Late order? Not a problem, just know that once you order your book, if it is after April 25, you will have to pay for shipping (approximately $7.99 additional cost).
- $18.86 for a softcover.
- $25.81 for a hardcover.
- Questions? TreeRing gives you a "Let's Get Started" mini-tutorial when you first join and you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional help.
Complete Your Free Personal Pages by April 23rd!
Please complete your 2 free personal pages by April 23rd. The Band Book will go into publication on April 25th and we want to be sure everyone's pages are ready! If you need help creating your pages, email email@example.com. Remember to check SmugMug for special pictures of your student. SmugMug has a vast collection of pictures from all of our band events this year and you can individually download pictures as you look through them. Use these to create your special free 2 page spread on TreeRing! When you receive your Band Book, only you will have these 2 pages, making the Band Book uniquely yours!