Welcome to the ATA Korean Language Division!
Dear Korean interpreter/translator:
Thank you for visiting our site. Take a look around to learn more about us, and if you’re not already a member of the American Translators Association (ATA) and the Korean Language Division (KLD), we encourage you to join doing the following. You can either:
The KLD was created as a home for Korean language interpreters and translators within the ATA and to provide them with opportunities for communication and networking. Since the establishment of the Korean Language Division at the ATA Annual Conference in 2006, the KLD membership has more than doubled in size–we currently have over 300 members.
The goal of the KLD website is to provide members and other interested colleagues with information about our division, and access to our materials. On the website, you can access current and past issues of Hangul Herald, a KLD newsletter publication, division materials, and helpful resources.
The Korean Language Division (KLD) has a mailing list and blog open to division members.
· You can find out more about us on our website here: https://sites.google.com/site/atakoreanlanguagedivision/
· From there, you can find valuable information regarding translation and interpretation, such as Online Resources:
· To subscribe to KLD LISTSERV MAILING LIST, follow the instructions at this link: https://sites.google.com/site/atakoreanlanguagedivision/kld-listserv
· To join our Yahoo group mailing list, please write to:
· To be involved further, you can write an article for the blog, post a link or a comment on our Facebook page, ask questions and send info through our Listserv mailing list. Articles and posts can be written in English or in Korean. Please send your articles to: ataKorean@yahoogroups.com
· In addition, tell us what you would like to hear about at the next ATA Annual Conference or suggest an additional service the division should provide. Submit a proposal for the KLD for the ATA 54th Annual Conference in San Francisco. Hurry: The deadline is March 4, 2016! Click: https://sites.google.com/site/atakoreanlanguagedivision/
· Finally, if you want to see the complete list of the pages on this website, please click Sitemap on the top left banner area.
We hope you find the website useful.
Kipyo (Alex) Han
ATA Korean Language Division