- Eat nice Fastbouf burgers ( look at that sauce dripping down ! )
- Gain EXP and increase your stats
- Controllers support
- Varied gameplay: exploration, puzzles, fights, ...
A rich world awaits you.
Press pack : Click here to Download !
Asylopole is a satirical old-school adventure game inspired by classics games and movies like Blade Runner, Monkey Island, Sanitarium...
This is basically a one-man project, with a few commissions.
The game take place in a dystopian future where it’s a daily struggle for the population just to stay sane. Under the huge dome that covers the megalopolis and all its inhabitants, you play the role of Adam Murdock, a psychiatrist working in an insane asylum, a gigantic building that supports the center of the dome.
When treating patients, you are able to access their inner most thoughts and help fight the phobias and other mental problems that exist in a virtual world that’s known as Mentalis.
Get inside your patients’ heads to find out what’s gone wrong. Experience totally new universes and fight your patients’ worst demons...
- Great story and large universe
- 2D hand drawn graphics, rotoscoping, stop-motion- 90's feeling
- Rich content: quests, mini-games, network (Ultranet),...
- Adjustable difficulty
Awards & recognition:
Old demo version (2012):
- 9 awards (best game, story, ambiance,...), Alex d'or 2012, French
cliqist.com: "I really do hope they make it as this is one adventure I really want to play."
Adventuregamers.com: "In many ways Asylopole does indeed rememble the classic adventures from the '90s that inspired it, like Blade Runner and Sanitarium."