OCEAN PALM HOTEL. HOTELS NEAR FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT. MOTEL PRICES USA.
Ocean Palm Hotel
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- A very large expanse of sea, in particular, each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically
- The sea
- An ocean (from Greek , "okeanos" Oceanus ) is a major body of saline water, and a principal component of the hydrosphere. Approximately 71% of the Earth's surface (~3.
- A very large expanse or quantity
- a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- Hit (something) with the palm of the hand
- handle: touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don't handle the merchandise"
- Conceal (a card or other small object) in the hand, esp. as part of a trick or theft
- Illegally grip (the ball) with the hand while dribbling
- the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
9.2008 - Virginia Beach is best known as a resort, with miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels, motels, and restaurants along its oceanfront. Every year it is host to the East Coast Surfing Championship as well as the North American Sand Soccer Championship that attracts teams from around the world. It is also home to several state parks, several long protected beach areas, three military bases, a number of large corporations, two universities, and historic sites. Near the point where the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean meet, Cape Henry was the site of the first landing of the English colonists bound for Jamestown on April 26, 1607. The city is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world. It is located at the southern end of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, the longest bridge-tunnel complex in the world
Ocean Palm Motel - Miami Beach, Florida
"The Gem of Informal Living" Collins Ave. at 158th St. on the Ocean Miami Beach 41, Florida WI 7-5671 Private Beach with Ocean front Patio. Every room and outside rooms, overlooking the Ocean. Hotel rooms and apartments, 100% air-conditioned and luxuriously furnished. TV and Card Room. Sensible Rates, daily, weekly, or seasonal. Fresh Water Pool and Continental Breakfast Free. AAA Approved.